What we collect
When you register to purchase products through noordinarygift.co.uk we ask for information such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, and contact details. Noordinarygift.co.uk keeps a record of this data.
We keep a record of any purchase/s you make. this means we can help to deal with any queries or problems you may have, and also so we can ensure that any information that we send to you is relevant.
We keep a record of any e-mail correspondence you send us, so we can track any problems or concerns you've had.
We'll also ask you questions at registration, and from time to time by email, that will give us information that will be used to improve your experience of shopping at noordinarygift.co.uk. You do not have to answer these questions, but if you do we can communicate with you in a more relevant way.
If you would like to revise the information you have provided to us because you feel that what we currently have on record is incorrect, and/or you would like your information erased from our records, you can so do by contacting us via email or telephone.
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
What we do with the information we gather
All the information we collect via the Site or through correspondence (including telephone calls) with you is used to operate and improve the service we offer you and to personalise our service. We are committed to using your personal information only for:
- We may use subcontractors (including to assist with delivery and fulfilment) to process and provide your orders to you.
- We may use the information for Planning and managing business activities, including analysis of customers' shopping habits, success of advertisements and push notifications and product and style preferences of our customers.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- Technical Administraiton of our website.
- Providing you with information about the services we offer.
- To verify details of your payment method or credit card account.
- When we instruct agents, contractors or third party service providers to provide business operations support including advertising, marketing support, software development, financial services and technology services. Please note that these third parties are under contract, and our service agreements dictate that they only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
- If we are requested by the police or a regulatory or government authority investigating illegal activities to provide information concerning your activities whilst using the network we shall do so.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.